A Private Limited Company is a business entity that is owned by a group of people. The owners of such private enterprises/organizations are called shareholders. The owners of such companies/organizations prefer this mode of business structure while starting their own businesses and startups. It is one of the most efficient business structures for companies that are aspiring to target higher returns on investment.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF REGISTERING A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY IN BAHRAIN?
The process of registering a Private Limited Company in Bahrain involves the following steps namely
- Initially, the company’s name has to be registered with the approval from Bahrain Commercial Registry
- After the process of registration, the client has to secure Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- The clients has to then collect the necessary documents and submit it to the concerned authorities for verification.
- After the submission of documents, a corporate bank account should be opened for depositing an initial capital amount.
After the completion of above legal processes, a private limited company is registered. The final approval is authorized by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Commerce which makes it eligible to start their business in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
WHAT MAKES PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY PREFERABLE FOR PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD?
A Private Limited Company has become one of the most preferred business entities for clients aspiring to set up their business and startups in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Some of the benefits are as follows
- It offers better growth opportunities as compared to other forms of business entities.
- It creates a better stable network and makes it free from any sort of legal hassles.
- A Private Limited Company is also unaffected by changes that take place in the management or board.
- It opens up a lot of funding as well as investment options across the world and helps to systematically plan various business operations.