Certificate attestation for U.A.E.
According to the Embassy of U.A.E., the service providers around the world support you as well as help you for getting your certificates attested as per the laws, rules as well as regulations of the U.A.E. They would help you in dealing with the documentation with regards to certificate attestation very easily as well as conveniently in the U.A.E. In addition to it, they would offer you as well as grant you higher quality professional services as well as reliable attestation service standards and levels too. Moreover we are also having associate office network services, systems as well as facilities as well as worldwide partner networks for getting your certificates attested from most other nations as well.
What documents you should have with you to get your certificate attested?
Some of the necessary documents that you should have with you to get your certificate attested in United Arab Emirates are:
- Original educational certificates (its own state education department or after human resource department)
- Educational certificates of the government (without human resource development), death, marriage as well as birth certificates.
- Both the passport copies of husband as well as wife in the similar page require to be submitted along with the marriage certificate for U.A.E. attestations. In regards to the death certificate either party’s passport copy or only ID copy has been required as such. The marriage certificates, without having the passport copies of both husband and wife on the similar page would not be accepted in respect to U.A.E. attestations.
- Moreover, experience certificates, registration certificate, transcript certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate as well as death certificate of the party are too required as well as necessary too. U.A.E. Ministry of Foreign Affairs only (after the embassy of UAE from Delhi) is essential as well as needful also.
- Company documents (memorandum of article, registration certificates, invoice, board of resolution) etc are required too. The Company documents are included in the chamber of commerce with ministry of external affairs along with U.A.E. embassy also.
- Each and every government as well as private approved universities of United Arab Emirates must have HRD certification plus MEA before submitting to UAE Embassy or Consulate attestation as such. In respect to all other certificates, the passport copies of the United Arab Emirates must be there as a whole.
Helpline Group is a government approved agency with ISO 9001-2008 certification
Keep in Mind the New Rule
According to the new rule by the Ministry of External Affairs, each as well as every document should be submitted (supporting or real) in regards to attestation or Apostille would have to be scanned prior to submissions in the United Arab Emirates as such. Hence, in addition towards MEA attestation as well as Apostille fees there must be an additional or an extra scanning fee applicable towards each and every original documents as well as supporting documents in the whole. Applicable towards each as well as every page should be submitted with regards to MEA Attestation or Apostille fees.
There are many service providers around the world who make sure that all these processes are carried out quickly. They are both experienced and at the same time qualified enough to provide you such services within a short span of time.
Promise on Quality and Reliability
Get in touch with Helpline Group today to take your goals further.
We at Helpline Group helps to assure quality services for clients and has strived to create excellence in their services. This has made Helpline Group as an abode of quality services and has managed to create a visible presence in UAE with their selfless efforts and services.