Apostille Services in Bahrain|Apostille Bahrain
Over the years, Bahrain has emerged as a global destination for various businesses, industries and commercial establishments. Bahrain being a new entrant to the list of HAGUE Convention mandates the use of Apostille Legalization services and helps in verifying the authenticity of documents to a larger extent.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We have a dedicated set of professionals that are working hard day in and out in order to ensure effective Apostille Legalization services for clients. Our staff is highly experienced and well versed regarding various processes pertaining to Apostille Legalization and ensures that clients get their documents legalized much faster.
Verification process of Apostille:
To verify if the documents are genuine or not and to get the Apostille services on the important documents, people need to get through mainly 4 types of verification process. Those are mentioned below…
1) The person needs to collect notary from the people who are already authorized, experienced and well trained in their respective designation.
2) People also need the authorization of the state from the secretariat or the department of the state, who are very concerned in this matter.
3) The Apostille of M.E.A. (Ministry of External Affairs)
4) If the country is not on the list of Hague Convention, then that particular person also needs to have a legalization of Apostille from the country’s embassy.
Documents that are needed for Apostille:
There are many kinds of documents which need Apostille, such as:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Power of Attorney
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Passport
- Single Status Affidavit
- Authorization Letter
- Background Checks (as in FBI, local, state)
- Diplomas and degrees
- Travel Consent Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Corporate Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Commercial Invoice etc.
Helpline Group is a government approved agency with ISO 9001-2008 certification
Contents of Apostille:
Authentic and genuine you must have those contents which are discussed below:
- The name of that particular country, which issued the documents.
- The person’s name, to whom, all the documents were issued.
- Name of that fellow, who does the signature on the document.
- Designation of the person, who is signing the documents.
- Date and place of the certification.
- The total number of the certificate
- Stamp or seal of the respected authority, who is actually issuing the certificates.
- Full signature of the authorized person, who is providing certificates.
It is to be remembered that all the Apostille documents should be numbered in a sequential manner by the authorized person, which is necessary in the entire Apostille convention. The original Apostille always contain compulsory references and a seal.
Member Countries of the Hague Convention
|Albania||Korea||Switzerland||Oman||Belgium||Grenada||San Marino||New Zealand|
|Andorra||Denmark||El Salvador||Salvador||Belize||Georgia||Turkey||Czech Republic|
|Argentina||Ecuador||Luxembourg||Monaco||Bulgaria||Hungary||Serbia||Saint Lucia Estonia|
|Armenia||Latvia||Malta Liberia||Mauritius||Botswana||Iceland||Dominica||Northern Ireland|
|Australia||Malawi||South Africa||Slovakia||Brunei||India||Poland||United Kingdom|
|Azerbaijan||Fiji||Saint Lucia||Slovenia||China||Ireland||Panama||Russian Federation|
|Barbados||France||Seychelles||Suriname||Colombia||Italy||Romania||United State of America|