Malaysia Police Clearance Certificate
In recent times, Malaysia has become one of the biggest destinations for starting new businesses, enterprises as well as industries. It has developed itself into a global hub in the field of education, employment which has attracted clients from different parts as well as corners of the world. This has led to an increase in demand for PCC Certification in Malaysia which helps authorities in verifying the genuinity and intent of the person visiting the country.
HOW HAS PCC CERTIFICATION INFLUENCED PROFESSIONAL SPHERE IN MALAYSIA
In Today’s world, PCC Certification has played a key role in shaping up the business and economic sphere of the nation. The advent of PCC Certification has helped expats in availing better opportunities in employment, education and entrepreneurship and helped them to take rapid strides in their career.
In Malaysia, the Central Criminal Registry (CCR) of the Royal Malaysian Police ( RMP ) is the governing authority that is responsible for issuance of PCC Certification and has provided a helping hand for expats in verifying their credentials.
PCC Certification has played an important role in helping educated and qualified professionals to get their credentials verified and helped them to avail better avenues as well as opportunities in their career.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR OBTAINING MALYSIAN PCC CERTIFICATION
- Before availing PCC Certification, the person must have completed 16 years of age. The parents must submit a relevant parental authority in case the applicant is blow 16 years of age.
- The person must hold a valid address proof as well as a valid passport.
- The current address given by the applicant must match with the
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING MALAYSIAN PCC CERTIFICATE?
Some of the important documents that are required for obtaining Malaysian PCC Certification are as follows
- Fully completed application document
- Passport size photographs taken recently ( 3 nos )
- Scanned passport photocopies of the applicant
- Documentary proof residential address of applicant
- Photocopy of Applicant’s Work Permit/ Residence Permit
- Request letter stating valid reason for availing PCC Certificate