Why do you need Professional Service Providers to get Saudi Good Standing certificate?
Saudi Arabia is one of the few nations that has mandated a PCC Certificate in every sector for seeking employment, education and entrepreneurship. A PCC Certificate is an official document that provides entire details regarding the background of the person and plays an important role in verifying the authenticity as well as identity of the clients. It helps a great deal in verifying our credentials in front of the governing authorities.
Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Saudi Arabia.
Documents required for Saudi PCC
- Passport Copies – 2 Sets (All Pages – Old & New).
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Saudi Iqama Copy or Visa copy
- Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required.
- Colour copies of all pages of VISA issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Saudi Arabia.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
Procedures for getting PCC in Saudi Arabia
- Applicant must apply with complete application form provided by our Organization for getting Police Clearance Certificate.
- We will prepare a covering letter and forward your application to the Directorate of Saudi Arabian Civil Police (SACP). You should send a written disclosure request to Directorate of Saudi Arabian Civil Police (SACP).
- The applicant should furnish her or her full name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in the Saudi Arabia, including full addresses.
- The certificate will be posted to the mentioned address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Directorate of Saudi Arabian Civil Police (SACP) very less time to process the application if no criminal record found and if you provide all documents within time.
PCC is also known as Good Conduct Certificate, and is issued by state of Saudi Arabia for those who lived there for certain period. Police clearance is just one of the documents some employers require in the process of hiring new employees. There are many service providers around the world who offer top-class service to maintain long-term relationships. Our native specialist monitors the changing laws of Saudi Arabia and provides us with a database from which we provide the best service. To attain Good Conduct Certificate Saudi government has put down a list of official papers/documents vital for this process, both for emigrants as well as for citizens. Some of the foremost documents are point out below-
- Applicant should bring the copy of all relevant passport (old and new) pages with the first entry and last exit date.
- Fingerprints of both the hands with all 10 fingers of the applicant are required with the legal attestation provided by any Saudi government official or from Saudi embassy (applicant’s country).
- Saudi Iqama copy or a copy of Identity card of the applicant (if applicable) or Visa copy
- Two passport size photographs
- A completely filled Good Conduct Certificate Saudi form