E-Visa in Saudi ArabiaConvenient | Budget-Friendly | 25+ Yrs Experience | Genuine
Find your way through complicated bureaucratic processes associated with dealing with governmental agencies and other institutions for E-Visa in Saudi Arabia.
E Visa in Saudi Arabia
If you are planning to visit Saudi Arabia for tourism, recreation, or Umrah (outside of Hajj season), you will need E-Visa in Saudi arabia Services. An e-Visa is an electronic visa that allows you to enter and exit Saudi Arabia multiple times within one year, with a maximum stay of 90 days per visit. We at Helpline Group can assist you with the process of E-Visa in Saudi Arabia.
What is an e-Visa in Saudi Arabia?
An e-Visa is a digital visa that you can obtain online through a fast and easy-to-use portal. You do not need to visit an embassy or consulate or send your passport by mail. You just need to fill out an application form, pay the visa fee and the health insurance fee, and receive your e-Visa by email within 24 hours. You can then print it out or show it on your mobile device at the port of entry.
An e-Visa is valid for one year from the date of issue and allows you to enter Saudi Arabia multiple times during that period. However, you cannot stay longer than 90 days per visit. You can use your e-Visa to enter Saudi Arabia through any airport or seaport in the country.
An e-Visa does not guarantee your entry into Saudi Arabia. You still need to comply with the immigration rules and regulations of the country. You also cannot use your e-Visa for any purpose other than tourism, recreation, or Umrah (excluding Hajj). You cannot undertake paid work, study, or engage in any political or religious activities with your e-Visa.
What are the benefits of an e-Visa in Saudi Arabia?
An e-Visa has many advantages over a traditional visa. Some of the benefits are:
- It is convenient and time-saving. You can apply for an e-Visa from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day, without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
- It is fast and easy. The application process takes only a few minutes and you can receive your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- It is flexible and secure. You can enter and exit Saudi Arabia multiple times within one year with your e-Visa. You also do not need to send your passport by mail or risk losing it.
- It is affordable and transparent. The cost of an e-Visa is SAR300 plus full health insurance fees. There are no hidden charges or additional fees.
Who can apply for an e-Visa in Saudi Arabia?
An e-Visa is available for citizens of 49 eligible countries around the world. These countries are:
North America: Canada, US
Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Asia: Brunei, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
If your country is not on the list, you need to contact the nearest Saudi Arabia Embassy or Consulate to apply for a visa.
Citizens and residents of Saudi Arabia and citizens of the GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and UAE) do not need an e-Visa to enter Saudi Arabia.
What documents are required for an e-Visa in Saudi Arabia?
To apply for an e-Visa Saudi Arabia, you need the following documents:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity from the date of arrival in Saudi Arabia
- A recent photograph that meets the specifications of the portal
- A valid credit card or debit card to pay the visa fee and the health insurance fee
- A confirmed return flight ticket
- A confirmed hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
- A valid email address to receive your e-Visa
Depending on your purpose of visit, you may also need additional documents, such as:
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19, if applicable
- Proof of relationship, if visiting family members or relatives
- Proof of Umrah booking, if performing Umrah (outside of Hajj season)
- You should have these documents ready before you start your application. You may also need to present them at the port of entry.
WHY HELPLINE GROUP IS THE MOST PREFERRED AGENCY?
Helpline Group is a leading provider of e-Visa services in Saudi Arabia. We have a team of experts who can guide you through the entire process of applying for an e-Visa. We can help you with:
- Filling out the application form correctly and accurately
- Checking and verifying your documents and photographs
- Submitting your application and paying the fees on your behalf
- Tracking the status of your application and updating you regularly
- Sending you your e-Visa by email as soon as it is approved
- Answering any questions or queries you may have along the way
With Helpline Group, you can save time, money, and hassle. You can also avoid common mistakes and errors that may delay or reject your application. You can trust us to handle your e-Visa application with professionalism and efficiency.
If you are interested in applying for an e-Visa in Saudi Arabia, contact us today. We will be happy to assist you with your travel needs.