WHAT MAKES BAHRAIN AN IDEAL LOCATION FOR VARIOUS BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES?
Bahrain is a country located in the Middle Eastern region, which is heavily dependent upon migrants from various different corners of the world. The migration of expats into the country has opened up better avenues as well as opportunities in their professional career and helped them to progress greater heights in their career.
Some of the reasons for selecting Bahrain as a suitable destination for various business and commercial activities are as follows
- Presence of Skilled Workforce
- Access to different global centers across the world
- Strategic geographical location
- Highly efficient Business infrastructure
- No custom duties and taxes
FOREIGN COMPANY REGISTRATION IN BAHRAIN
Over the years, Bahrain has developed into one of the biggest global destination for various businesses such as Engineering services, Information Technology (IT), Financial Services and Hospitality. Some of the common business entities in Bahrain are as follows
- Bahrain Shareholding Company
- With Limited Liability Company (WLL)
- Partnership Company
- Single Person Company (SPC)
- Individual Establishments
- Foreign Company Branch
The WLL form of Partnership has turned into one of the most preferred business entities which has ensured all round development and growth. The Business entity offers 100% partnership to the foreign owner and provides them complete freedom as well as flexibility in running the business. It is one of the most perfect business structures for entrepreneurs as it ensures transparency in operation and minimizes international tax liabilities thereby making it suitable for maximizing profit of the firm.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SETTING UP COMPANY IN BAHRAIN
- Company Registration Application Form
- Draft of Memorandum of Association
- Copies of National ID Card of Representatives of Company
- Copies of CV of every partner involved
- Lease agreement as proof of company’s commercial address