COMMERCIAL REGISTRATION in Bahrain
Commercial registration in Bahrain is the process of registering a business or commercial property under the name of an individual or a legal entity with the Ministry of Industry, Commerce, and Tourism (MoICT). It is a legal requirement for anyone who wants to conduct any commercial activity in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
To obtain a commercial registration, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Decide the business structure
Step 2: Obtain Electronic Key
Step 3: Obtain Power of Attorney
Step 4: Reserve the business name
Step 5: Business address approval
Step 6: Prepare the Memorandum of Association
Step 7: Open a business bank account
Step 8: Apply for business registration
Step 9: Acquire business licenses
You can apply for a Commercial Registration in Bahrain with Helpline Group who are the top company formation service provider in Bahrain. We are an integrated platform that will assist you to obtain and renew commercial registrations and business licenses.
How much will it cost to register a business in Bahrain?
The cost of registering a business in Bahrain depends on the type of business and other factors, such as legal fees, office space rental, and other miscellaneous expenses. On average, the total cost of registering a company in Bahrain can range from BHD 1,000 to BHD 5,0001.
How long does it take to get commercial registration in Bahrain?
The time to get commercial registration in Bahrain depends on the type of business and the required licenses and approvals. On average, it takes eight days to get off the ground in the Kingdom. However, some factors may affect the duration, such as:
- Companies providing financial services need to obtain a license from the Central Bank of Bahrain. This process will take 60 days.
- If all the documents submitted are in proper order, commercial registration by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce will be successfully completed within 1-2 weeks.
- During the fast-track method, the time period is reduced and can take 18-25 working days.
Who needs to register for commercial registration in Bahrain?
All businesses operating in Bahrain, including foreign businesses, must obtain aCommercial Registration in Bahrain from the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism to operate legally.
What documents are required for commercial registration in Bahrain?
To obtain commercial registration in Bahrain, businesses must provide the following documents: a copy of the company’s Articles of Association, a copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association, a copy of the company’s commercial registration application, and proof of payment of the commercial registration fee.
Commercial registration in Bahrain is a legal requirement for all businesses operating in the country. By obtaining a commercial registration, businesses can enjoy a range of benefits, including tax benefits, access to markets, and protection of intellectual property. If you are planning to start a business in Bahrain, it is essential to obtain a commercial registration to ensure legal legitimacy and take advantage of the many benefits offered by the Bahraini government.
Why choose us?
Helpline Group is a global company that provides various cross-border services to individuals and businesses, such as company formation, certificate attestation, apostle services, police clearance certificates, legal translations, visa assistance, and more. Some reasons to choose us for Commercial Registration in Bahrain are:
- We have more than 25 years of experience and expertise in our service areas and provisions.
- We have a strong global presence and network of service providers and partners in different countries.
- We offer competitive prices for our services.
- We deliver high-quality and speedy services with customer satisfaction and on-time demand fulfillment.
- We have a team of qualified and professional staff who can handle any client’s needs and requirements
Want to know more? Feel free to contact us at Mob: (+973) – 39 413 777 or Tel: (+973) – 17 413 777.