Certificate Attestation for UK
Over the years, the advent of certificate attestation has played a crucial role in helping various clients in getting their legal documents attested and helped them to soar greater heights in their professional career. In United Kingdom, it has helped expats to easily settle down in their career and helped them to soar greater heights.
WHY CHOOSE US?
This is an important question that always alerts the minds of young individuals before embarking our effective services . We have a dedicated set of professional well versed with the technical formalities regarding attestation of documents in Bahrain and has helped them to deliver the attested documents within a stipulated time frame.
Why do you need an Apostille in UK?
The UK attestation involves having the Apostille, which is regarded as a legal seal that’s been used for any kinds of documents. Since, United Kingdom of Great Britain is a part of the Hague Convention, therefore, when you are applying for the attestation of your certificates, it is recommended to have the Apostille with you if you want to get your certificate attested.
- Solicitor’s Certificate Attestation
- FCO Apostille Certificate
- Embassy Attestation
What documents are required?
However, the documents to be attested for UK can be broadly classified into three sections as mentioned below:
Attestation of educational documents
This section includes the following documents:
- Attestation of school certificates
- Attestation of diploma certificates
- Attestation of degree or graduation certificates
- Attestation of Post-graduation certificates
- Attestation of MBA certificates
- Attestation of M.Sc certificates
- Attestation of PhD certificates
Attestation of personal documents
This section includes the following documents
- Attestation of court papers
- Attestation of birth certificates
- Attestation of marriage certificates
- Attestation of death certificate
- Identification of national identification
Attestation of business documents
- Attestation of certificates of incorporation
- Attestation of articles and memorandum of association
- Attestation of any business documents apart from above mentioned two
Steps Involved in Attestation of the Documents
The attestation of documents includes following steps briefly:
The documents have to be first verified by UK Notary. For those who don’t know what a Notary is, they should know Notary is any legal person who can authentically verify the necessary documents of an applicant.
After the U.K. Notary verifies the documents, respective state departments of U.K. will verify applicant’s documents.
At the final stage, the applicant has to submit some important documents to the officials for final verification. These documents include, final transcripts/mark sheets, university verification letter and passport copy of the candidate.